Welcome back to school on Wednesday!
- We open at 8:40 am with lessons starting at 9:00.
- Parents of new children are most welcome to a cup of tea or coffee in the Hall while your children settle in. We will have tissues available to dry your tears!
- Everyone goes home at 12:00 on the first day.
- Full school day on Thursday.
- Junior Infants will go home at 12:20 pm for the first week and a half. From Monday, September 11th, they will be going home at 1:20 pm.
- All schoolbooks and copies are supplied by the school, but children will need a pencil and a (healthy!) lunch. The class teachers will let the children know if they need anything further.
- We will close at 1:20 pm on Wednesday, September 6th for a Staff Meeting.
I attach the calendar for the year. Please stick it up somewhere prominent at home, if you haven’t already done so!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Karen Jordan, Principal.